Flytrex offers an end-to-end delivery solution using fully automated drones monitored over the cloud through a smart and easy control dashboard. Our solution helps retailers, eCommerce marketplaces and delivery companies to achieve ultra-fast deliveries and reach poorly accessible areas while lowering both operational and capital expenses.
1. What is the maximum weight the drones can carry?
Our fully automated drones currently carry packages weighing up to 3 kg.
2. What distance can the drones cover?
Our drones can fly up to 10 km if operated between multiple stations, or 5 km to deliver a package and return to its starting point.
3. Are the packages limited to a certain size?
The dimensions of our delivery box are as follows: 18 x 28 x 38 cm. Special modifications may be considered.
4. Can the drone land anywhere?
Our drones land either on rooftops, backyards or open spaces. In order to perform safe deliveries, we would ideally look for open skies for high satellite reception and communication conditions.
5. Are there cameras that can invade people’s privacy?
We are aware of this concern and our drone's camera is not used during the flight. When hovering above the precise delivery point a photo is taken to verify landing location.
6. What is the charge time before the drone can proceed to the next delivery?
It takes between 1 to 2 hours for a full battery charge. Therefore, we use multiple battery sets to avoid interrupting delivery cycles.
7. How can we make sure the drone will fly safely and avoid obstacles?
During implementation Flytrex engineers closely survey the area and set predefined routes as well as takeoff/landing pads.
8. Do I need to get a license for my drone?
Our drones are able to operate in urban areas after obtaining approvals from your country’s civil aviation authority as well as other local authorities. Our team will guide and assist you along the way.
9. How can I verify the package was delivered to the right place?
A package is delivered only once the recipient on-site confirms package release. Our systems allows tracking backwards all deliveries performed and verify execution.
10. Do the drones need to be insured?
Yes. Insurance prices will vary depending on the operation. Flytrex helps its customers in obtaining the necessary 3rd party liability coverage at a reasonable cost.
11. What are the costs involved?
Flytrex offers competitive pricing at about half the cost of any other on-demand delivery options available today. To learn more about our pricing contact us here.
12. Can I buy the drone and operate it myself?
No. The drones are equipped with Flytrex’s hardware and operate over Flytrex’s Operating System which provides the user with real-time control, monitoring and management capabilities and facilitates safe and automatic operation.