Flytrex is revolutionizing on-demand delivery by making drone delivery a reality, and we’re looking for a Content Manager who will enhance our visual app experience and own the content-uploading process and inventory management on our marketplace app.
As our Content Manager, you will be in charge of making sure our marketplace app looks the best it can, with up-to-date menus, accurate images, and clear descriptions. You will set up entire restaurant menus and keep them updated on a regular basis, and be the voice of Flytrex in the eyes of our marketplace app users, ensuring all content for the menus of various restaurants and stores we serve is presentable and enjoyable.
This is the perfect entry-level role for university students or anyone looking for an impactful part-time position in the Tel Aviv startup scene, where they can really make a difference. There are many growth opportunities within Flytrex, and even this part-time position can eventually be expanded to full-time with added responsibilities, for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate is
- Self-motivated and independent, with a great work ethic.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands “dirty" and that no task is beneath them.
- Able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Tidy and thorough, with great organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines without direct supervision.
- Able to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- Willing to learn and grow with the Flytrex team, because the sky’s the limit!
- Gather, manage, edit and upload all content and media for our marketplace app, ensuring a flawless visual experience. This includes managing a large-scale database of restaurant menus that should be flawlessly organized and built with methodological hierarchy, made up of menu categories, menu items and descriptions, side items, and item images.
- Work with the Biz-dev and Operations teams to define which restaurants and menu items can be added, and set a menu-uploading schedule.
- Create and enhance our product selection, emphasizing trends and seasonal inventory.
- Ensure our inventory is updated with the most accurate content and prices.
- Edit product images to fit our app criteria, and to look the best they possibly can.
- Edit product descriptions to be cohesive in terms of clarity, style, and length.
- Professional English - a must,
- Technical, methodological, and analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Detail-oriented with an eye for design
- Experience with content management platforms - an advantage
- Proficiency with Photoshop - an advantage
- Proficiency with SQL - an advantage