Flytrex is revolutionizing the on-demand delivery field by making drone delivery a reality, working with companies such as Walmart and El Pollo Loco, we’re turning science fiction into reality, and we’re looking for a hands-on, on the ground Marketing Project Manager to build and execute our local go-to market strategy.
In this job, You will work directly under Flytrex’s Co-Founder and CEO to execute hyper-local marketing strategies and tactics for the local Flytrex markets and drone stations in the United States.
This is an opportunity to join a cutting edge, fast growing multidisciplinary team, and take a part of the last-mile-delivery revolution in the making, in our vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
This job will be good for you if you are:
- A dynamic self-starter.
- Highly influential with getting things done.
- Experienced in project management in a fast-paced environment.
- Savvy in turning marketing initiatives into tactical actions.
- A personable person that knows how to navigate people and personalities.
It will be a great advantage if you also have:
- Experience in B2C marketing including maintaining customer communications with email marketing, newsletters, and promotions.
- Familiarity with digital marketing techniques, social media platforms, and analytics tools.
- A Native English speaker with flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the North American B2C market.
- Adaptable and knows how to take on new projects.
- Experience in the food delivery and on-demand delivery and marketplace industries.
This position requires a willingness to travel as needed.