Flytrex is looking for a brilliant drone pilot who’s willing to take their passion to the next level. You’ll be a part of a fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
Your main mission would be to go out and field test our drones and system, Improve our delivery box design, build testbeds for lab testing of our equipment, perform analyses, and draft documentation to address the safety and sustainability of our drones. You’ll spend about 70% of your time in the field flying missions and running tests and 30% in our Tel Aviv headquarters, planning and executing lab experiments, writing reports, and working with other teams.
If you've played with Pixhawk, Ardupilot, PX4, DJI and have soldered ESCs and motors, this might be your dream job!
- Experience with UAV platforms, like Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot, and PX4 and their configuration software and common issues.
- Experience in assembling drones, soldering, and basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and drone sensors.
- Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Willing to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, and growing environment, and travel abroad every so often.
- Ability to compile and prepare comprehensive technical reports - Advantage.