Flytrex is looking for an Embedded Developer to join our fast-growing multidisciplinary team, in our vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
This is a unique opportunity to work on the world’s leading delivery drone and be a part of a revolution in the making.
• Work alongside the R&D and Field Engineering teams to understand product requirements
• Support the Field Engineering team in real-time
• Maintain, develop and troubleshoot the Flytrex Flight Controller, parachute system, and other onboard components of our autonomous drone. An example feature - improve the handling of communication loss for the flight controller to implement autonomous landing
• Work on the Flytrex simulation software for the flight system, used for testing, verification, and research. An example feature - add the ability to simulate the drone over-turning to test the operation of the parachute system.
• Maintain and develop other related components of the Flytrex system
- C and C++ Knowledge required
- Experience with embedded systems is required
- Extra points for experience in developing: control systems, simulation systems, flight-related systems