Junior Operations Manager
Flytrex provides comprehensive, direct-to-consumer, autonomous drone delivery solutions that enable any business, from SMBs to e-commerce giants, to integrate on-demand drone delivery into their offering. The simple deployment of the Flytrex system requires only the use of a tablet connected to the company’s ready-made drones and cloud-based drone management system. From facilitating the regulatory process to providing warranty and maintenance, Flytrex offers an end-to-end drone logistics solution spearheading the drone revolution. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, the Flytrex team has a combined 50+ years of aerospace and defense experience. Join us to be part of one of the world leaders in drone delivery!
About the Position:
The Flytrex team is looking for responsible, driven individuals who want to join our Operations Team. This is an opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced, startup environment and take a direct part in shaping the future of drone delivery.
As a Junior Operations Manager, you’ll work directly with our U.S. Production Manager and assist in all aspects of day-to-day operations in our U.S. facilities as we expand our operations across the country.
Your responsibilities will include coordinating and communicating between the various teams, including our team of operators on the ground, our partners, customers, and our team in Israel. You’ll play a key role in advocating for Flytrex and meeting potential customers or partners, as well as providing customer support as required. You’ll work closely with the Commerce and Operation Team in Israel to relay feedback and discrepancies as well as prepare for new operation sites as we grow.
This role will be based in the Fayetteville/Raeford, NC area.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Flytrex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Must have one (1) to two (2) years experience working in operations/project management and/or customer service
- Must have proficiency in Google Drive Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Must possess impeccable oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be highly organized and strive to bring order and process into our operations
- Must be comfortable with quickly operating on the spot without having all the answers
- Must possess a creative and positive attitude, willing to offer new initiative, and engage in a strict continuous improvement culture
- Must be able to work effectively in a highly dynamic team environment
- Must have a High School Education or GED equivalent
- Must have fluency in English
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to travel within the US up to 50% of each month
- Experience in the drone/aerospace industry - an advantage