Flytrex is revolutionizing the food delivery field by making drone delivery a reality, and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to take our B2C marketing and creative efforts to the next level.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime to build the Flytrex marketing team from the ground up, developing and managing the entire client-facing marketing strategy. You will own all aspects of B2C marketing - digital and social media marketing, email marketing, print, content marketing, and more, working with all departments to convey the voice of our product, which is quickly becoming the world’s leading drone delivery system. You’ll be joining a fast-growing multidisciplinary team, in our vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv, and be a part of a revolution in the making.
- Full ownership of cross-platform digital and print marketing campaigns - developing marketing strategies, implementation, campaign analysis, and optimization.
- B2C marketing - maintaining customer communications with email marketing, newsletters, and promotions.
- Coordinating with designers and video production agencies to create social media content and marketing assets.
- Working with our BizDev team to coordinate campaigns based on new partnerships.
- Working with the Product team to coordinate campaigns based on new product releases.
- Preparing and presenting digital marketing reports to the Flytrex executives.
- 5-7 years of hands-on digital marketing or advertising experience, with a primary focus on B2C marketing to the North American market.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, social media platforms, and analytics tools.
- Native English speaker with flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced project-management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities, while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field - bonus.
- Past experience in the food delivery industry - bonus.