Procurement & Inventory Manager - Student Position
Flytrex is looking for a Procurement & Inventory Manager who’s willing to take their passion to the next level. You’ll be a part of a fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
This is an entry-level / student position, responsible for ensuring continued compliance with the company’s purchasing and supplier control processes as listed in its quality management system.
The currently projected scope of this position is ~25% / hourly (flexible).
The Procurement & Inventory Manager will be responsible for ensuring goods (Direct and Indirect materials) and services are obtained from specified suppliers that meet demand, business, and quality specifications; Utilizing the efficient and effective Procure to Pay processes; Maintaining the company’s list of approved suppliers updated, and Cooperate with the company’s manufacturing and R&D departments in the process of accepting goods and materiel into the production stock.
- Industrial Engineering and Management / Business Administration Student;
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of “Just-In-Time” Manufacturing and Inventory Management techniques;
- Full working proficiency in English;
- Proficiency with MS Excel and G-Suite tools;
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize requirements of multiple departments and serve as a focal point for the organization’s purchasing requirements;
- Prior knowledge or experience with drones or other aviation-related enterprises - Advantage;
- Familiarity with Inventory Management Systems - Advantage;
- Familiarly with Quality Management Systems, preferably AS9100 or ISO9001 - Advantage;
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese - Advantage.