QA Team Lead
Flytrex is looking for an experienced QA Team Lead to join our fast-growing multidisciplinary team, in our vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
This is a unique opportunity to build a QA Team from the bottom up, work on the world’s leading drone delivery system and be a part of a revolution in the making.
This position requires professional levels of reading, writing, and speaking in English.
• Perform comprehensive QA planning and coordination for both SW and HW projects and flight systems
• Define the level of quality required for each project
• Liaise with internal teams (Product, R&D, Field Engineering) to identify system requirements and perform bug-handovers
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Monitor regression testing, improve efficiency and overall running time
• Guide the QA team, manage the manual test plan, and delegate tests
• Plan & develop automated tests for various components of the Flytrex system
• Identify and lead process improvements in QA and agile execution
- 3+ years QA experience in an agile environment
- 1+ years proven experience as QA team leader or other managerial experience
- Experience in automation development
- Experience in non-functional testing
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in parsing logs, and doing first-stage debugging
- Experience with test management tools and Jira
- Organizational skills
- Mind-set of zero tolerance for bugs, poor usability, and poor performance
- High attention to detail and an eye for UI bugs
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English