Remote Drone Pilot - Part Time
Flytrex is looking for a part-time Drone Pilot who’s willing to take their passion to the next level. You’ll be a part of a fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv, helping us make drone deliveries a reality. This job is part-time, at a 50%-70% capacity (2-3 shifts a week), and is suitable for students.
Your main mission would be field testing to improve the safety, sustainability, and performance of our drones. You’ll spend most of your time in the field flying missions and running tests, writing reports, and cooperating with other teams to help further improve our system.
- Valid CAAI Commercial sUA up 25 kg Remote Pilot certificate.
- Valid Israeli driver’s license, including manual gear.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 kg without special accommodations.
- One year or more of RPIC experience, including planning and executing autonomous flight plans.
- Experience in light maintenance works on sUA, including soldering and basic knowledge of electrical test equipment and drone sensors (GPS, compasses, and IMU).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Experience with configuring Pixhawk flight controllers - bonus.
- Experience working with Mission Planner/Q Ground Control/APM Planner - bonus.
- Valid 14 CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot certificate - bonus.
- Ability to compile and prepare comprehensive technical reports - bonus.