Flytrex is looking for a Technical Writer to join our fast-growing multidisciplinary team, in our vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
This is a unique opportunity to work on comprehensive documentation for the world’s leading drone delivery system and be a part of a revolution in the making.
As a Technical Writer in the Flytrex regulation team, you will lead major compliance efforts, enabling Flytrex to certify advanced UAS platforms and execute groundbreaking projects – making drone deliveries a reality. In this role, you will develop documentation, processes, and procedures for use by drone operators, mechanics, production managers, support engineers, and instructors, in accordance with regulatory requirements and aviation standards. You'll be in charge of certification modules related to Type Certification (TC), Production Certification (PC), and operator (air carrier) certification, as well as gaining authorizations to deploy operations in new sites.
• Create, edit and manage manuals and technical documents
• Revise technical manuals and documents from engineering, product, manufacturing, and procurement teams
• Study the design, performance, and functionality of hardware and software systems and components
• Research technical information to develop technical documentation
• Review and process complex regulatory requirements
• Establish policies and procedures required for manufacturing, procurement, and quality assurance processes
- Bachelor’s degree, engineering, or legal disciplines - a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience in technical writing (English)
- Minimum 3 years experience with either SW or HW products
- Work experience in the aerospace industry - bonus
- Experience in regulatory compliance processes - bouns
- Native English speaker, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office suite and Google Workspace
- Ability to review and process information quickly
- Ability to write in a concise, organized, and coherent manner
- Self-starter and able to make sound decisions with minimum assistance from supervision